We all appreciate those that teach our teenagers, but buying them all gifts can be a little daunting (and pricey). I bought a 14 pack of gum at Costco and made little gift tags.
Voila. 14 little packets of holiday cheer for under 8 bucks.
Note to self: If I ever own a candy or gum company, I am going to name all my products that are easy to make puns out of.
Note to self: If I ever own a candy or gum company, I am going to name all my products that are easy to make puns out of.
Very cute! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
ReplyDeleteYou're right, I never buy gifts for the middle school and high school teachers :( It would be 14 gifts in all - but this is a great idea!
ReplyDeleteGood idea! I agree that the teachers in Junior/Middle school and High school don't usually get much.
ReplyDeleteYeah sure they need extra... Because they are the real motivators.. During my school, they used to give trophies every week for the best student of the week. That was such a motivation for us...
ReplyDeleteAppreciate your blog post—very insightful and helpful for anyone navigating financial challenges. It’s always great to come across content that highlights the importance of managing overdue accounts efficiently. In today’s economic landscape, services like Debt Recovery and reliable debt collectors can really make a difference for businesses looking to maintain healthy cash flow without damaging client relationships.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteRECLAIM STOLEN CRYPTO with ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS - Crypto Tracing and Recovery Services
Have you been duped or lost your cryptocurrency due to a fraudulent exchange, phishing attack, or online investment scam? You are not alone, and recovery is possible. Alpha Recovery Experts are ready to assist you recover your stolen digital assets in a safe and effective manner. Their skilled team has extensive expertise tracking, investigating, and recovering missing cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT, and other prominent digital currencies. If you happen to have lost your funds to crypto scams, Embark on a journey to reclaim your lost Bitcoin with Alpha Recovery Experts.
Get in touch With Alpha Recovery Experts through;
Website Alpharecoveryexperts.com
Email Add; Alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com
WhatsAp; +44(745-742-4681).
CONTACT A LEGITIMATE CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY COMPANY – ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS
ReplyDeleteLosing Cryptocurrency can feel like losing a part of yourself. I never thought I would fall victim to one, only to lose all my savings to a fraudulent scheme, But thanks to ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS, a Crypto assets recovery expert, I was able to reclaim my lost funds and regain my financial stability. I invested in various coins and tokens, and for a while, everything seemed to be going well. However, my excitement quickly turned to despair when I discovered I had been scammed out of all my money. I had to quickly find a solution to get back my lost Bitcoin. That's when I discovered ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS who came to my aid and recovered a significant portion of my lost funds. I express my sincere gratitude to ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS for helping me in my dark moment.
Email: alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com
Text & Call or WhatsApp: +44(745,742-4681)
Visit: Alpharecoveryexperts. co m