Monday, November 19, 2012

Bufflalo Bleu Grilled Cheese

Are you ready for the best lunch ever? 

My husband pulled his back out doing sit-ups during his annual PT test.  He came home bummed that instead of getting an extra day of leave for maxing it, he would know be faced w/ mounds of paper work and having to re-take it.  He was also hungry.

We had some left-over buffalo chicken and bleu slaw, but no more crusty rolls, just regular bread.  Using what I had, I whipped up a grilled cheese.  It was AMAZING.  
Butter 2 slices of bread.  Place cheddar cheese on one and chicken on the other. Grill.  Open sandwich and add bleu cole slaw.

Serve one one of your kid's plastic plates. Enjoy!



To see where I link up or to add your party, please click here.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. My husband would loooove this recipe as well! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, this looks delicious! I'm always a fan of reinventing the grilled cheese - a simple meal made 'grown up'.

    ReplyDelete