Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Features!

Thanks so much for all of you that participated in any of my 55 linky parties!  I tried really hard to visit every one's projects and I have been so inspired by all of your awesomeness.  

Here are the final features:
 Grandmother of the year goes to Gramma Luvlee.  She puts on the amazing camps for her grand kids that are truly amazing-this is a lady that knows how to stick to a theme. The latest theme is Reality TV shows, but she's also done pirates, Egypt, Willy Wonka, Toy Story...  You should each take an hour or two and scroll through her blog.  I may steal an idea or too for some b-day parties.  



I love every single little fancy detail in this divine Fancy Nancy Party from Vixen Made: 


  

And the most viewed link in the final party was:

Mason Jar Witches by Smart! School House Inc.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my fancy nancy party!! It means a lot! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!!!!!!! I had so much fun making those super simple Mason Witches! BTW, that Fancy Nancy party is ADORABLE!

    XOXO and looking forward to the next party,
    Kelly at Smart! School {House}
    http://www.facebook.com/SmartSchoolHouse

    ReplyDelete